Aurora’s range of vertical hollow shaft motors are now available for purchase at Hebco Industrial Pty Ltd.
Specifically designed to meet the needs of the vertical turbine and axial flow pump industry, these motors allow for adjustments in impeller clearance to be made at the accessible top portion of the unit instead of inside the discharge head.
Aurora Motors are available in multiple efficiency levels and have a high thrust capacity. Each motor comes standard with a ball type non-reverse backstop to prevent damage to the pump on motor shutdown.
Hebco Industrial stock the following sizes in our Melbourne warehouse ready for quick despatch Australia wide:
2-Pole: 7.5HP thru 150HP
4-Pole: 20HP thru 250HP
Aurora VHS Motors have the following features:
- NEMA Base with sizes aligned with the existing Hebco install base so discharge head adaptors are rarely required
- ALL motors are inverter/VFD compatible
- 3 efficiency levels available
- Not just vertical – Aurora vertical hollow shaft motors can be installed at angles of up to 60 degrees from vertical making them suitable for river pump applications.*
- 6-lead with terminal block standard for Australian Market
- UL certified motors available
- Cast iron terminal box as standard
- Dual airflow system for efficient, quiet cooling
- Space heaters and PTC thermistors standard on all motors
- Forged ball-type non-reverse backstop
Contact Hebco Industrial today on (03) 9874 4299 to discuss your motor requirements with one of our helpful staff.
*Modification is required to allow for angle operation. Please contact our engineering team to discuss angle installations.